Lanie's Lemonade Stand

This past weekend we had the pleasure of hosting precious Lanie's 1st birthday party at our house. I had SO much fun getting this party ready with her sweet mommy Samantha. After helping with this party I have vowed to learn how to sew like Samantha:) I loved working with her because if we could dream it, she could sew it. She even made Lanie's sweet outfit. You have to check out the ruffles!! Adorable.

The theme was Lanie's Lemonade. All the details turned out so adorable. Jason, little Lanie's dad made her lemonade stand, we decided he could make these and sell them in Canton. Hope you enjoy:

Sweet Lanie's Lemonade Stand



Love all her adorable faces!

I can't get over the adorable ruffles!


Adult beverages:)
Details!!



You are my sunshine!


Book party favors and pendant banner!
Lanie's first year in pictures!
Delicious kid friendly food!
Invitations I made to match the theme!


2 comments

  1. Stephanie, this party is darling! And so is the birthday girl! Can I share this in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes absolutely I would be honored. Just let me know what you need.

    ReplyDelete